Suggestive list of the essentials to take for any trip.
- Lavender essential oil (small bottle) for it’s calming, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Really nice to help you fall asleep as well.
- Peppermint essential oil (small bottle) for all its amazing properties: Reduces stomach aches, soothe digestive issues, freshens the breath, relieves headaches, antimicrobial properties, improves mental focus, clears respiratory tract, boosts energy, releases tight muscles.
- Lavender spray sanitizer.
- Rescue Remedy Spray, for any kind of stress or tiredness.
- Melatonin, to help smoother the jet lag’s effects and regulate sleep.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Arnicare tablets and gel (Homeopathic medicine), in case of muscles soreness, bruises and pains.